Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!

How was your New Year's Eve? Mine wasn't the best but that is ok because it shed some light on changes that need to be made. 2013 will be a great year for my family, and I am excited! Today has been good, though I miss Little Bit. She is visiting both sets of grandparents today thru Sunday. But it gives me time to get the house back in somewhat normal order. Hubby and I went out to eat for lunch at Olive Garden then we went to look around the mall. I took a small nap due to a headache after we got back then I got busy cleaning while Hubby cooked steaks. Overall, the first day of the new year has been good.

In 2013, I hope to make changes to my shop. My new logo was a start and I hope when I get my Silhouette, more great changes will come. I also plan to join in on some giveaways to help promote my shop. So be on the lookout of exciting changes!

I have some UFOs (unfinished objects, though I say projects so I guess mine are UFPs, lol). First up is to finish the quilt for my daughter's bed. Though it is a twin size and we decided to go full size after I had started it, I think she will still like it. Hubby got a promotion so he starts his new job tomorrow, along with a new rank so tonight I will be busy sewing on his new rank! Just finished one of his hats. ;)

Stay tuned as I hope 2013 will be awesome!

No comments: