Saturday, January 19, 2013

Simple joys

Little Bit got some money for Christmas so we decided to take her to Toys R Us and let her pick out some new toys. She had no idea where we were going. She had fun picking out toys. She first spotted Thomas, then a big T-Rex, but she decided to keep Thomas until she found some My Little Ponies. She wanted a mini pony like one she had and wanted to put Thomas back. I told her she had enough to get both but she said no, she wanted pony and T-Rex. lol So we let her look some more. She found a baby pony with a bottle but still kept saying she wanted T-Rex so we went back to see T-Rex. As soon as I put him on the floor, she grabbed him and said "let's go!" lol So she left with T-Rex, the mini My Little Pony and the baby horse. The guy checking out said it was an odd combo. She had to carry T-Rex out. Here are some pics from our trip:

First Thomas - this is when she saw T-Rex.

 
Leaving:
 
 
On the way home:
 
 
 
She fixed T-Rex lunch:
 
 
She is now laying in bed with T-Rex. I hope they will take a little nap as she has been yawning.
 
 


1 comment:

Mary Jo said...

That is too cute!! I love that T-Rex too!