Thursday, December 13, 2012

Yup, I love Grab Boxes!!

So remember the Crafty Mystery Box and the Pick Your Plum Grab Box? I got another Pick Your Plum Grab Box this past Saturday.

LOVE IT!! I was going to wait until Christmas to open it since I told Mom I would share with her...I could not wait so I Skyped with her so she could pick out what she wanted. lol Yes, I am silly but that is ok!

So here was what was inside. Sorry for bad pictures, I have a 4 year old that thought everything was for her. lol




 
 
 This is a white long sleeve t-shirt, I think black leg warmers and grey arm warmers, I think. lol




Metal plates, so cool...now to search on what to make with them.




Bunchy scarf...Mom claimed it. lol




And headbands that went directly on Baby Emma's head. lol
 
I can't wait for another one because I will so be trying to get one again.
 
My daughter trying on my leg warmers and fingerless gloves:
 
 

No comments: