Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I love Grab Boxes/Bags!

So this summer I bought the Mystery Box from Craftsy, while some hated theirs, I loved mine. So I took the plunge and bought the Grab Box from Pick Your Plum this past Saturday. The box arrived today! SCORE!!! Such cute stuff! Can't wait to play with all it soon!

For your pleasure, here are some pics of the box contents: Not the best but I was trying to get it all taken before my little one realized there was "toys" out. lol






 
 
I will defintely be on the lookout for the next time they do grab boxes. I think they had 300 boxes and they sold out in 12 mins! So glad I was one of the lucky 300.

2 comments:

Peasblog said...

great box, what are the black and white things near the petti romper?

Sabrina said...

Oops, it is a white cami with lace on the top and bottom and some black yoga pants. I have some gray yoga pant from Pick Your Plum and I love them, super comfy.