Sunday, September 2, 2012

I have no hair!!

Ok, I still have hair but this is the shortest it has been since I was a baby, seriously! I love my long hair, I think it is my security blanket so I have kept it long for a while. I did try to alittle above my shoulders once but still let it grow back out. But this time, I wanted something drastic. So I searched hair donations and came across Pantene Beautiful Lengths. Their min is 8 inches so that was much more doable than the 10 inches for Locks of Love or 12 inches for Wigs for Kids. So I finally manned (well womaned) up and went to the salon. I told her what I wanted to do, she measured, showed where it would be and a style that she thought would look good so I said "go for it!" YIKES! But amazingly, I like my new short hair. Since I had the sides angled already they got to stay a little long and she angled it against my really short hair in the back. So short, she used the clippers to shave my neck!! OMG!

Here are the before and after....sorry for the bad pics but I was using my phone camera. I haven't braved real pictures yet. lol


BEFORE:


AFTER: this is actually 2 days later.
 
 
 
 
So what do you think?



No comments: