Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Meet my new Mascot!

Phil!




I asked Jen Yurko, digital scrapbook designer extraordinaire, to design me a new logo for my Etsy shop. It took me a while to decide on a mascot but I finally chose the Black Sheep with P4:13 on him. Here is why:

P4:13 - "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". This is my favorite verse and it holds true every day if I let Him.

Black sheep - I always felt like the odd ball in the bunch but I am ok with that now. I am me and I am happy with me. Society tends to make anyone different feel insecure, but I am here to say, don't let them. You are special, uniquely made. I am proud to be me, even if everyone sees me as a "black sheep".

I hope you see Phil as ray of hope and love, as I do.

Hugs and lots of Love!




No comments: