Monday, July 30, 2012

Quiet on the Sewing front but...

Loud on the family front. lol

With a 4 year old running around the house, it is hard to get much sewing done. She is a live wire most days. Plus she has therapy 2 days a week for her sensory processing disorder. She has came a long way this summer with therapy but we still have days where she acts out and just can't control her emotions, case in point yesterday and today. She has been acting out very badly the last two days; I hope tomorrow is better. It has to be right?!

I had planned to take her to a beach area close by but I decided a new environment and noises would be too much for her right now so we will stay home. Hubby and I will be going to watch the Tennessee Titans practice and I hope to get some autographs and pictures. We will have our normal babysitter for Ashlee. I hope it will do her good to get some one on one time from someone other than me but at the same, it is someone she knows and she will be here so it won't be too much for her senses. I hope!

Anywho, I hope August holds lots of new adventures for my sewing "business." When Little Bit starts preschool on the 13th, I hope to start adding more items to my shop. Any suggestions on what to add?

Oh and be on the lookout for a new place I will be advertising! If you love digital scrapbooking, I will be showcasing a great store!

No comments: