Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My Little American Girl

I made Ashlee this adorable skirt using fun4me2 pattern. Actually Ashlee now has 3 different colors of this style, I just love it. I wanted to make one for the 4th of July so I bought some fabric at JoAnn's when it was sale. This skirt really is simple to make. The shirt is one I bought at Wal-Mart but it was too big so I used some scrap fabric from her skirt to tie the back. It work and I think it looks cute. The lady at the storage place loved it and had to go get her coworker to look at it. But she always talks about how cute Ashlee is when we go pay our bill. lol Oh and being that she is 4 and loves to twirl or pull up on her skirt, she has white legging under it. lol

I tried to get some good pictures with the little waterfall in the background, but well she is 4 and there is water to try to splash in. lol

Enjoy my little girl and her American skirt.

DO NOT PIN OR SHARE this picture, thank you.





No comments: