Monday, June 4, 2012

Berenstain Bears quilt is done!

I fell in love with the Berenstain Bears fabric for Moda as soon as I saw it. It took me a while but I finally bought some and I made me a cute little quilt. It is made from the layer cakes and I did the Double Slice Layer Cake pattern over at MSCO. Super easy to do the top. I did the back a little different than normal but I think it turned out cute. For the quilting, I sewed around every small rectangle. I really debated on the binding but in the end I went with white to make the top pop some. I love it! It is in the wash now!!




In other news, we finally planted a flower bed in front of the house. lol We have lived here for 1 1/2 years and just now getting to landscaping. It isn't the best but neither one of us have green thumbs. lol


Before



After

Nice right? Now lets see if I can keep them alive.

No comments: