Friday, May 25, 2012

Dreaming of sewing

Well life has been busy and I don't get alot of "me" time so I haven't been able to sew much lately. I did buy some wonderful fabric in the last couple of weeks and I am itching to start playing.

Here is what I have bought so far. I am hoping to go back to my LQS today since they are having a sale. :)



I can't wait to use this fabric. I want to make ME a quilt with it. It is between a D9P or Stacked Coin pattern.


Oh I also bought both of the One Yard Wonder books; bought one at the store and ordered the other online. I hope it gets here next week. I already want to try the kids' chef hat and apron, the apron for me, maybe the chair, and who knows what else. lol

So anyone who reads this, what are your sewing plans for this Memorial Day weekend?

No comments: