Sunday, March 9, 2014

I am alive...I think. :) Round of Vinyl projects

So life has been crazy the last few months. With Little Bit's school, holidays, and then me getting sick, life has been out of sorts. I am still trying to figure out what is wrong with me but I will be ok. :)

I have been able to craft and sew during all the madness. And since I am not the best with words, let me show you pictures. :)

Here is a gift I did for my Mother for Christmas. She loved it!


I made up a cute bag, shirt and tumbler for my aunt (sorry forgot to take a pic of the shirt and tumbler). 

Gifts for Little Bit's teacher who had her baby right before Thanksgiving


Christmas gift for my Mom and aunts; my grandma passed away last June and this is her signature I traced and put in a locket for them. I put them in the bags and gave them out at our Annual Girls Christmas Party. 


100th Day of School for Little Bit (I also made my aunt one as she is teacher). 



Valentine's Outfit for Little Bit, and her gifts to her classmates and teachers.





A couple other shirts I made for Little Bit: 







And one last one that I made for a friend who happened to be the first nurse in the NICU to take care of Little Bit when she was admitted. :)



Be sure to be on the lookout for my sewing projects!

No comments: