Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Wow this month has flown by! It has been a busy month both personal and business wise.

But today's post is to show you what I have done for Halloween!

First off, Little Bit wanted to be Annie for Halloween. Hubs and I went to the local costume store and they didn't have any stock but said we could get free shipping if we ordered from their computer. Sounded good until we looked and it was out of stock there too. :( Since we were right next to JoAnn's, hubs said "can' you make it for cheaper?" I said I might could depending on the fabric; I got some red knit and it was about $10 cheaper than the costume. Here is my version:


Little Bit loved it and since she does not like to wear anything but a hood on her head, I just curled her hair the best I could.





Her class's party is tomorrow so here is the treat bags (from Pick Your Plum of course with HTV) for her classmates (filled with 2 pieces of candy and 2 small toys), her teacher's, counselor's and OT's cups and treat bags for the assistants that help in the classroom. :)


I hope you have a safe Halloween! We are to get storms so most trick or treating will be done tomorrow night. 

No comments: