Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Do you love vinyl or HTV?

If you have a confused look on your face then I would say you don't love vinyl or HTV. :) But let me enlighten you to the wonderful world of vinyl. If you read my blog, you have seen several projects that I have used vinyl or HTV, cut with my Silhouette Portrait. My first HTV was bought from Pick Your Plum, shocker I know. But I found a place to order from that I love, Expressions Vinyl. Their prices are wonderful, their customer service is superb, and their shipping AMAZING! They ship the same day! I love them!! Since I love them so much, I joined their affiliate team. So if you would like to check out what the heck HTV is, hint heat transfer vinyl, lol, then click HERE to go to Expressions Vinyl's website to learn more. They have some great video tutorials as well. Also be sure to check out their daily deal as well.

No comments: