Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Crazy life...but it is calming down

So my little 3lb 5oz preemie is now 40lbs and started kindergarten! Where did the years go? She has been 3 full days, today is the 4th day. So far she has done good. We set up her IEP last week so they are really working with her and her sensory needs. Knowing they are willing to help makes it so much easier for me; I worry about her. So far, no tears have been shed by her; now by me is another story. lol I didn't cry the first 2 days as I got to walk her to class by yesterday we had to drop her off at the door and a teacher walked her in. She didn't want to get out of the car so it was hard on us. I cried as I left. But each day will get better! I hope!

So with my new free time, I have been busy. I have cleaned the house and worked on a few ideas. One idea is a super cute Halloween Garden Flag. How cute is this? Click the picture to go to my Etsy shop to order one. I also have a Trick or Treat design but I have not cut it out yet.


I also tried this idea out for Little Bit; she loved it.


I also listed this item in the shop recently. It can be put on a baby bodysuit or a T-Shirt. Click the picture to go to my Etsy shop.



I am also working on some Home State shirts for my friends. I want to show more states than just TN so I offered to send a few of my out of state friends a shirt and in return they take a picture for me to use. I got the shirts today so I hope to work on them tomorrow.

And for me, I hope to make this shirt soon. I saw a design like it so I added my twist to it to get ready for some Titans football. Hubs has been to one pre-season game and we will miss this week's due to him having to work. But I hope to make the rest; we have season tickets!


And be sure to check out my Facebook page as I post sneak peeks and finish products there. 

No comments: