Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I am still here...

Life has been busy as I am preparing for a minor surgery tomorrow then Little Bit's 5th birthday!

Little Bit asked for Thomas and Wilson on her cake; Wilson is from Chuggington. And who knew Chuggington was so hard to find. Thomas is everywhere. So I decided to go with color scheme with a few projects here and there of Thomas and Wilson. I bought blue, red, yellow, green colored plates and napkins, along with some paper straws. I have a few projects done but have a few more to do.

Here are her invites: I based them off this invitation but didn't want to spend the money when I knew I could do it myself. But hers is probably 100 times prettier...lol.



And here is her banner I made last night. Each piece is glued on and I put red twine for the ribbon. For Thomas and Wilson, I used the Print & Cut feature on my Silhouette Portrait.



 
Ok, I decided not to clean but to play. Here is Little Bit's birthday shirt!
 




No comments: