Monday, April 22, 2013

Thomas the Train and Chuggington Birthday Party

Well here is the final results of the much planned 5th Birthday party for my daughter.

Picture overload ahead: Shirts were made by me with heat transfer vinyl and cut out with my Silhouette.

Old suitcase to hold the party favors (some are in a metal tin), banner was made using my Silhouette Portrait.





How cute is Little Bit in her shirt!

Yup, we rent a trackless train for everyone to ride. The kids and adults loved it. It was full the entire hour!



Her cake!



I used blind slats and vinyl to make the crossing sign (and yes I fussed at hubby for putting it on the pole)

Traintastic Family with our train shirts! (this was at the end of the party and I was tired! We had about 15 kids and 20 adults!)

1 comment:

mackyton said...

Wonderful post! I have also booked one of the outdoor Los Angeles event venues for my daughter’s birthday. The cake looks fantastic though. Did you make it at home? I still have to think for a good think theme for her. Also, I think the arrangement is superb. It must have been a very good day for her.