- Find a piece of white cardstock
- Pick out some blue washi tape and some red washi tape
- I drew a square the size I wanted the blue part of the flag to be. Then I placed strips of blue in the square
- Place the red washi tape, spacing to show the white cardstock
- Design your shape in the Silhouette Studio
- Place the cardstock with the washi tape on it in your Silhouette Cutter (I have a Portrait), and cut
- Place the newly cut shape in a frame; I chose a white background
- Add any vinyl wording you want to the outside of the glass frame
- Hang and enjoy!
Tuesday, July 2, 2013
Simple Washi Tape project
I didn't take pictures when I did this project but it is really simple to do.