Friday, March 8, 2013

Hi again...

Sorry it has been a while since my last post. Hubby was gone for a week and half so it was just me and Little Bit so no sewing for me. Well I could have sewn during the day but I was supposed to be getting Sirius in my new car but the dealership has no idea what they are doing. After 2 days of them "not having the parts", I just told them I would come back this weekend with my husband. :(

Anyway today I have played around with my Silhouette and fabric. I have a new item in the shop: Giraffe Silhouette onesie, size newborn

 
 
I actually made a couple for my daughter's doll for St. Patrick's Day and Easter, they were my trial run.
 

 
 
And my next trial...layered fabric:
 
This is my daughter's
 

Not too bad for my first attempt. It was tricky since there were some small parts but overall, I am happy with it. Still loving how the Silhouette Portrait cuts fabric.

No comments: