Friday, February 15, 2013

Teacher's Valentine

Little late but this week has been crazy!

I made 4 of these signs for Ashlee's teachers, well one was for a friend's teacher. The metal plaques came from Pick Your Plum and I used my Silhouette to cut out the words. My sweet hubby drilled holes for me so I could thread the ribbon through. I think they turned out cute.


Side note: I got a new car!! We downsized both cars this week due to hubby traveling so far for work now. He got a used car that gets super great gas mileage and I got smaller vehicle that gets good gas mileage. Mine is a 2013 Scion xD. Drove it for the first time (besides the test drive) this morning....in the big city traffic. I was a nervous wreck by the time I got to our destination, Ice Skating with some friends.

My car:


No comments: